Weekly Log: (21 hours)
|Task||Date Complete||Time Spent||Evidence|
|Text screen rotate to camera||29/05/17||1 hour||Link to appropriate blog post (with evidence)|
|Text screen follow Lucifer||29/05/17||2 hours||Link to appropriate blog post (with evidence)|
|Text screen triggers||30/05/17||5 hours||Link to appropriate blog post (with evidence)|
|Game Design Document||1/06/17||9 hours||N/A|
|Imported and compiled project||31/05/17||2 hours||N/A|
|Writing my own blog posts with screenshots,
Writing final reflective critique.
|1/06/17||2 hours||Link to appropriate blog post (with evidence)|
- Implemented textscreen for mini-Lucifer companion
- Rotate to player character camera boom
- Implement ‘following’ for a non-AI actor
- Trigger text change, visibility, cooldown throughout code
- Worked on the GDD
- Marketing Plan
- Mechanics and Environmental breakdown
- Contributed to the High Concept
- Edited the entire document
- I am very proud of Bob, Jack and myself this week. Everyone has gone the extra mile and I have learnt to hold onto a good team member and friend when I have one. Lexi has done a great job knocking together environmental assets and some concept art for the GDD.
- This week I learnt how to correctly reference an actor type from a separate class in Blueprint, how to access the camera boom in-game and how to move a non-AI actor object.